Training & Education
OSA Product Structure
Our products and programs provide a platform to bring ideas, knowledge and practice together.
It is our mission to facilitate programs that will establish best practice and exemplary performance.
Our Product Structure of interventions has been designed to enable low implementation difficulty with high potential impact, and will therefor adhere to the following criteria;
- Results Orientated: designed to meet the desired performance need.
- Comprehensive: designed to meet all the challenges and solve the whole problem.
- Systematic: designed to be integrated.
- Cost-effective: designed to save more money than they cost.
OSA can provide the following Facilitator -led Products;
- Business Leadership and Strategy
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Performance Improvement Programs
- Project Management Dynamics
- Field Adventures
Based on the Customer’s needs and requirements;
- Modules and sections of modules can be clustered to provide the most effective training solution.
- Specific content can also be selected to reduce the training time and duration.
- Additional modules and specific learning material can be designed and developed.
- The above will influence the ideal structuring of costs and fees.
Click here to view further detail.
OSA will provide detailed Course Outlines of modules on request.